For almost a month our dancers have been training again at the Foundry and, since last week, they have been busy rehearsing Johan Inger‘s Don Juan, which will make its debut this autumn. We will shortly say when and where the premiere will take place.
The season is coming to an end and we would like to conclude it by meeting the live audience after a long time. Obviously in safety.
As part of the Restate2020, promoted by the Municipality of Reggio Emilia and Fondazione Palazzo Magnani, we propose two appointments in the evocative setting of the Chiostri di San Pietro:
- Friday 10th July 2020, 9.30 p.m.: 1 meter CLOSER
On stage the choreographer Diego Tortelli tells the story of the first European video production in quarantine, an exciting and complicated work, which debuted on Rai5 on April 29th, on the occasion of the International Day of Dance. Together with Gaia Clotilde Chernetich, dramaturg and dance scholar, the choreographer will show live to the public the creative process of a choreography, accompanied by Ivana Mastroviti and Hélias Tur-Dorvault, dancers of Aterballetto.
During the evening 1 meter CLOSER will be projected on the big screen.
- Friday 24 July 2020, 9.30 pm: The Other Side
On stage the choreographer Saul Daniele Ardillo tells how it was created during the lockdown the videocreation for dancers and musicians, accompanied by some demonstrations by dancers Giulio Pighini, Roberto Tedesco, Hélias Tur-Dorvault and Serena Vinzio. The meeting is moderated by journalist Giulia Bassi.
During the evening will be projected on the big screen The Other Side.
We can’t wait to meet the audience again, after so many months, and to share together the magic of live events in one of the most beautiful places in Reggio Emilia.
The event must be booked in advance.
- At the time of booking you must provide the name of all participants.
- The opening of Chiostri di San Pietro is scheduled 30′ before the beginning of the event. We invite you to arrive in time.
- Those who renounce their place, please notify the cancellation no later than the day before the performance.
The ticket office is under the control of Fondazione I Teatri.
Tickets are available from Wednesday, June 24, 2020.
No ticket office will be available on the evening of the performances on site.
The ticket is for 5 euros.
Purchase and reservation of tickets is mandatory:
– online www.iteatri.re.it
– Ticket office Fondazione I Teatri
Teatro Municipale Valli
piazza Martiri del 7 luglio 1960 – Reggio Emilia
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Wednesdays also from 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
+39 0522.458811 – switchboard
+39 0522.458854 – Mondays and Tuesdays from 1.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.
In case of bad weather the event will be cancelled and the ticket refunded.
At the entrance of the venue the body temperature can be detected, preventing access to those who have the temperature above 37.5 °C.
In addition to following the rules of anti-contage behavior, it is mandatory:
– Do not present yourself if Covid positive / or in the presence of symptoms (cough, cold, fever, etc.) / or having had contact with people found to be Covid positive in the last 14 days;
– Wear the mask from the time you enter until you reach the place and whenever you leave the place, including when you leave;
– Observe a distance of at least 1 meter from other people at all stages of the performance: entrance, distribution in the stalls, exit from the stalls;
– Clean hands with hydro-alcoholic-hygienic solution before entering the stalls;
– Take only the seat number corresponding to the assigned ticket.