In compliance with the Prime Ministerial Decree 04.11.2020, all of our performances are suspended until 3 December.
In particular, we are referring to:
- 29-30-31 October and 1 November Don Juan, Teatro Metastasio in Prato
- 13 and 14 November Stanze\Rooms, Teatro Municipale Valli in Reggio Emilia
In addition, these performances abroad are cancelled:
- 4 December Don Juan at Opéra de Saint-Étienne
- 6 December Don Juan at L’arc – scène nationale Le Creusot
- 11-12 December Dreamers#1 a Le Cratère di Alès
How coming back on stage?
On Sunday 25 October a reply was given to this question and other ones, during the first appointment of ‘Il bello dell’Italia’, organized by Corriere della Sera.
There were Dario Franceschini, Ministry of Heritage, our managing director Gigi Cristoforetti and other players of the Italian performing arts scene.