From the desecrating irony of Silvia Gribaudi to the poetic body of Chiara Bersani, from the increasingly recognisable language of Philippe Kratz to the authorial names Roberto Zappalà and Michele Merola: November is a month full of dance involving some of the most active choreographers on the contemporary Italian scene.
Three contemporary choreographers present to the audience their own imagery linked to The Dying Swan by Michel Fokine, a milestone in the history of 20th-century dance.
- L’animale by Chiara Bersani
- Open Drift by Philippe Kratz
- Peso Piuma by Silvia Gribaudi
The performance will be followed by a talk hosted by the journalist Greta Pieropan.
THURSDAY 11 NOVEMBER H 19.00/21.00
ANOTHER STORY – B DUETT – GOLEM-AMORE SINTETICO
An opportunity to learn about the artistic languages of three Italian Dance Production Centre .
- Another Story by Diego Tortelli – Fondazione Nazionale della Danza / Aterballetto
- B duett by Roberto Zappalà – Scenario Pubblico/Compagnia Zappalà Danza
- Gōlem-Amore Sintetico by Erika Silgoner – DanceHauspiù
Second evening dedicate to the figure of the swan.
The ballet piece The Dying Swan is performed next to two new contemporary creations.
- Swaën by Camilla Monga
- Living like I know I’m gonna die by Collettivo Mine
- La Morte del Cigno by Michel Fokine
The performance will be followed by a talk hosted by the Professor Alessandro Pontremoli.
SUNDAY 28 NOVEMBER H. 20.30 – DANZA D’AUTORE
Open Rehearsal h. 18.00
MM Contemporary Dance Company directed by Michele Merola presents Danza d’Autore, a triple bill composed of
- Extended by Camilla Monga
- Round Trip by Roberto Tedesco
- La metà dell’ombra by Michele Merola