Screendance shot in quarantine… on the big screen!
All the dancers of Aterballetto, in April, were locked up in their homes. The choreographer Diego Tortelli is in Milan, the film-maker Valeria Civardi in Turin and the musician Federico Bigonzetti in London. Yet they managed to build a story of the dark period of the lockdown, and of how dance is a creative flash that unleashes body and imagination.
On stage the protagonists tell the story of the first European screendance shot quarantine, an exciting and challenging work, which debuted on Rai5 on April 29th, on the occasion of the International Day of Dance. Following the screening of 1 meter CLOSER.
Choreography: dancers in partnership with Diego Tortelli
Shooting: dancers in partnership with Valeria Civardi
Direction: Valeria Civardi and Diego Tortelli
Original music composition: Federico Bigonzetti
With the support of Collezione Maramotti, Reggio Emilia
The event is within REstate, by Palazzo Magnani.
The event must be booked in advance.
- At the time of booking you must provide the name of all participants.
- The opening of Chiostri di San Pietro is scheduled 30′ before the beginning of the event. We invite you to arrive in time.
- Those who renounce their place, please notify the cancellation no later than Thursday, July 9, 2020.
The ticket office is under the control of Fondazione I Teatri.
Tickets are available from Wednesday, June 24, 2020.
No ticket office will be available on the evening of the performances on site.
The ticket is for 5 euros.
Purchase and reservation of tickets is mandatory:
– online www.iteatri.re.it
– Ticket office Fondazione I Teatri
Teatro Municipale Valli
piazza Martiri del 7 luglio 1960 – Reggio Emilia
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Wednesdays also from 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
+39 0522.458811 – switchboard
+39 0522.458854 – Mondays and Tuesdays from 1.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.
In case of bad weather the event will be cancelled and the ticket refunded.
At the entrance of the venue the body temperature can be detected, preventing access to those who have the temperature above 37.5 °C.
In addition to following the rules of anti-contage behavior, it is mandatory:
– Do not present yourself if Covid positive / or in the presence of symptoms (cough, cold, fever, etc.) / or having had contact with people found to be Covid positive in the last 14 days;
– Wear the mask from the time you enter until you reach the place and whenever you leave the place, including when you leave;
– Observe a distance of at least 1 meter from other people at all stages of the performance: entrance, distribution in the stalls, exit from the stalls;
– Clean hands with hydro-alcoholic-hygienic solution before entering the stalls;
– Take only the seat number corresponding to the assigned ticket.