What is behind a performance of Aterballetto? What happens in the rooms of the Fonderia in Reggio Emilia?
Before the lockdown, our audience could discover the daily work of dancers and choreographers by attending the open rehearsals of the company.
Now our fans, and not only those from Reggio Emilia but from every city will be able to enter the universe of Aterballetto with PROVE IN CORSO, our first series of four episodes curated by Nicolas Ballario: one of the most appreciated journalists of contemporary art who, thanks to his unique verve and extraordinary competence, is bringing everyone closer to the art world with his broadcasts on Sky Arte and RadioUnoRai.
Together with Ballario we enter the world of the Fondazione Nazionale della Danza / Aterballetto.
Between hilarious encounters, ironic scenes involving people who work at the Fonderia every day, and dancing moments, in four episodes directed by Fabrizio Spucches, we will discover the secrets of the company and the backstage of the shows, in a way never told before.
PROVE IN CORSO will be broadcast on the OnTheatre.tv platform.
PROVE IN CORSO is supported by the Ministry of Culture / Special Projects 2021.
On Friday 3 December at 9 p.m. (available until 5th December at 12 p.m.), the second episode is focused on the rehearsals of the creations by Philippe Kratz and Diego Tortelli that are part of the evening Storie.
- Ticket: 3€.
- If you are planning to watch all 4 episodes, you can buy the package ticket: 10€
- Buy your ticket on https://www.biglietteriafonderia39.it/home.aspx or https://www.ontheatre.tv/Prove-in-Corso-80c9a500 (for the package).
- We will send you a personal code that will allow you to watch the show on OnTheatre platform.
- The purchased episode will be viewable from the scheduled date (Friday 3 December at 21.00).
If you are unable to watch the episode on Friday, you will be able to start the episode within 28 days of purchase.
Once started, the episode will be available for 48 hours.
- By purchasing the package, all shows will be visible in the MY SHOWS area of the OnTheatre website, but individual episodes can only be played from scheduled Fridays (Don Juan will be available from 26 November, Storie from 3 December…).
When you purchase the package, the 28 days period starts from the date the show is scheduled.
- Register for free on OnTheatre: ontheatre.tv/Sign up and confirm your registration by clicking on the link you will receive by e-mail.
- You can now log in to OnTheatre by using your email address and the password you have chosen.
- Choose the show ” PROVE IN CORSO ” and enter your personal code, which we have sent you by email, in the section “Do you have a code? Click here” or in the CODE section of the menu on the left.
OnTheatre can be viewed from PCs, tablets, smartphones and smart TVs on only one device at a time.
For assistance write to firstname.lastname@example.org