Dance and music videocreation… on the big screen
Dance, music, art and video meet for a “time & site specific” creation, born at the time of isolation, but gradually turned into an articulated and challenging research site for the debut on Rai5 on June 25th. Fourteen dancers of Aterballetto and three musicians of the Filarmonica Arturo Toscanini of Parma tell a story of loneliness chasing each other from one side of the walls, following Beethoven’s notes and with the suggestions of a painting by Luisa Rabbia, evocative and material at the same time.
Screening of The Other Side and meeting with the artists, conducted by Giulia Bassi.
Concept Saul Daniele Ardillo and Simone Giorgi
Choreography Saul Daniele Ardillo
Dramaturg Simone Giorgi
Film-maker – editing Valeria Civardi
Music Ludwig van Beethoven
Original music composition Fabio Massimo Capogrosso
The event must be booked in advance.
- At the time of booking you must provide the name of all participants.
- The opening of Chiostri di San Pietro is scheduled 30′ before the beginning of the event. We invite you to arrive in time.
- Those who renounce their place, please notify the cancellation no later than Thursday, July 23, 2020.
The ticket office is under the control of Fondazione I Teatri.
Tickets are available from Wednesday, June 24, 2020.
No ticket office will be available on the evening of the performances on site.
The ticket is for 5 euros.
Purchase and reservation of tickets is mandatory:
– online www.iteatri.re.it
– Ticket office Fondazione I Teatri
Teatro Municipale Valli
piazza Martiri del 7 luglio 1960 – Reggio Emilia
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Wednesdays also from 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
+39 0522.458811 – switchboard
+39 0522.458854 – Mondays and Tuesdays from 1.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.
In case of bad weather the event will be cancelled and the ticket refunded.
At the entrance of the venue the body temperature can be detected, preventing access to those who have the temperature above 37.5 °C.
In addition to following the rules of anti-contage behavior, it is mandatory:
– Do not present yourself if Covid positive / or in the presence of symptoms (cough, cold, fever, etc.) / or having had contact with people found to be Covid positive in the last 14 days;
– Wear the mask from the time you enter until you reach the place and whenever you leave the place, including when you leave;
– Observe a distance of at least 1 meter from other people at all stages of the performance: entrance, distribution in the stalls, exit from the stalls;
– Clean hands with hydro-alcoholic-hygienic solution before entering the stalls;
– Take only the seat number corresponding to the assigned ticket.